Re: Fw :
Here is a solution to all your problems, I believe.
To my mind you should start with getting your diploma.
Call us and we'll help you:
Inside the USA: 1 - 8 4 5 - 7 0 9 - 8 0 4 4 - 2
Outside the USA: + 1 - 8 4 5 - 7 0 9 - 8 0 4 4
Leave your name and phone # (including your country code), they will call you back promptly.
I think it is worth trying.
soft-music-fire
Thời gian: 2012-06-27T03:06:00-07:00
Bài viết:Re: Fw :
Rating:
To my mind you should start with getting your diploma.
Call us and we'll help you:
Inside the USA: 1 - 8 4 5 - 7 0 9 - 8 0 4 4 - 2
Outside the USA: + 1 - 8 4 5 - 7 0 9 - 8 0 4 4
Leave your name and phone # (including your country code), they will call you back promptly.
I think it is worth trying.
Thời gian: 2012-06-27T03:06:00-07:00
Bài viết:Re: Fw :
Rating:

No comments:
Post a Comment